959. when hazel was still dead, she went walking farther into the fields of asphodel and found herself at the outskirts of elysium. there she saw a tall, handsome, young man with sandy hair and bright blue eyes, with a scar slashing through his features. he saw her and winked like he knew…
931. nico never entered a relationship with anyone. he didn’t see the need to. besides, he preferred being on his own. relationships were just so messy and complicated over something he wasn’t even interested in.
868. one day, a pizza delivery man appeared on the beach at camp half blood, completely lost and stumbling around like a moron. he thought the place seemed familiar, because this was in fact the second time he had gotten lost here. he spotted an attractive, italian boy dressed in all black near…
870. when nico dropped hazel off at camp jupiter, he was planning to just drop her and run. then he saw a regal young woman in a toga and decided that hanging around camp jupiter for some of the time couldn’t hurt.
836. after castor died, pollux began to have night terrors that often woke most of camp. mr. d occasionally talked to pollux about it, but pollux never truly opened up. it was only when nico talked to him about bianca’s death that pollux had someone to relate to. ever since then, pollux’s night terrors became less frequent, and the rest of camp was thankful for that.
834. when queen marie demanded that pluto give her riches, he got upset because he believed she only wanted him for his money. once hazel was born, he returned to maria di angelo, and several months later, nico was born.
817. no one knows this, but nico plays the classical guitar. it had been a favorite pastime of bianca’s, and when he strums the chords, he thinks nostalgically of when bianca played lullabies. it makes him relax and drift off to sleep, even in troubled times.