1126. octavian predicted the world ending on 12/21/12.
1036. the aphrodite boys are notorious for stealing the other campers’ girlfriends and boyfriends.
1041. kronos hated the show doctor who, thinking it something of a mockery of his abilities.
1024. years after the young demigods we came to know and love were dead, the flame in the west finally died out. the world we all knew reached the end of its life. and as the gods walked back into the depths of chaos from which they originated, they looked back at the ruins of the world they had come to love and a tear was shed. this new, brutal land was not the world in which they ruled. and the empty desolation stared back as if mocking them. this new world, now called panem.
959. when hazel was still dead, she went walking farther into the fields of asphodel and found herself at the outskirts of elysium. there she saw a tall, handsome, young man with sandy hair and bright blue eyes, with a scar slashing through his features. he saw her and winked like he knew…
962. daughters of aphrodite have a knack for finding and writing romantic books and fanfiction.
964. many gods from different cultures are actually the same being. for example, zeus, jupiter, thor, and indra are all the same.
950. rachel once tried to get the party ponies to stay still for a painting. she was permanently marked with the nerf dart logo.
951. annabeth absolutely hates the spider-man movies. she has to bury her head in percy’s shirt during the scene when the spider bites peter.
953. there were odds moments between piper and percy where he would just stop in the middle of their conversations and look directly into her eyes. when piper finally asked about it, percy admitted that he was often struck by how much her unique color changing eyes reminded him of his mother.
954. most of the demigods in cabin ten use dove products. after all, their mother is the lady of the doves.
957. the aphrodite campers didn’t come up with the nickname “percabeth,” although they wish they had. it was the athena campers.
929. sometimes, when a child of hecate enters camp half-blood, he or she asks why they didn’t get an owl on their eleventh birthday and instead got a satyr. most of the children of athena rave and rant and show a report complete with graphs and tables on why owls should not be considered as messengers or even pets.